Bay Area Research Logistics (BARL) Lab Services division provides an array of clinical laboratory testing to support research. This division is in collaboration with the Hamilton Regional Laboratory Medicine Program (HRLMP), an ISO 15189 Plus accredited laboratory with licensing from the Ministry of Health (Ontario). For over 30 years, HRLMP Research has provided customers with high quality, accredited expertise. We offer a comprehensive menu of over 1600 clinically validated tests. Clinical trial safety laboratory results can be delivered in under 24 hours, allowing our customers to make efficient decisions about their research.
Our research services include:
- Core laboratory services, including hematology and chemistry, offered 24 hours a day
- In house specimen collection for research at hospital specimen collection centres in the Hamilton Area.
- Study specific processing and shipping to central laboratories all over the world
- Biomarker/Companion Diagnostic Testing
- Validation services and support
- Development of Laboratory trial specific documents to ensure GMP compliance
With an increasing need to streamline sourcing, save time and money searching for multiple vendors to support your clinical trial by contacting BARL for all of your needs.